Relationship between Direct Selling Entity and Direct Seller
1.1 The relationship between Direct Selling entity and Direct
Seller shall be determined as per the written agreement between both parties which
shall contain the right and obligations that are expressly provided as conditions
for the conduct of Direct Selling business as well as provide for the obligation
of the direct selling entity and the direct seller in terms of these guidelines;
1.2 All other rights and obligations shall be determined as per
the express terms of written agreement between a Direct Selling entity and Direct
2. The Direct Selling entity will be liable for grievances arising
out of sales of products , services.
3. It will be the responsibility of the Direct Selling entity
to monitor and control the practices / methods adopted by the Direct Sellers.
- Mr. Arun Aggarwal
- Legal Expert, Consultant, Software Analyst
- Address: B-2/272,273 First Floor Sector-6 Rohini, New Delhi-110085 (India).
- For further information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Whatsapp/Viber/ Wechat : +91 9811190082
- skype: arun.vistaneotech, QQI id: 973620192
Back to Top